Foster / Adoption Inquiry & Resources
YOU can make a difference in a child's life!
Richland County Children Services believes every child needs a permanent home. Many of our foster parents adopt the children who are placed with them. Others help children prepare for placement with an adoptive family or relative.
Richland County Children Services will guide you through the foster parenting process from inquiry to licensing.
- Foster & Adoption Inquiry (Interest in Becoming Foster/Adoptive Parent)
- Foster Care & Adoption FAQs
- Foster Parenting
- Resources For Becoming A Foster Parent
- Foster / Adoptive Parent Training
- Resources For Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- JFS 01611 Non-Discrimination Requirements for Foster Care & Adoptive Placements
- JFS 02333 Discrimination Complaint Form
Click links below for information about educational opportunities after high school to assist foster youth.